Are you starting a new project at home? Not sure how much light you need in a space or what size fixture will work over your new dining room table? The Typhoon design team is here to help. We are always ready to sit down with you to discuss the details of your renovation or new construction project. If you are working with a design professional (interior designer or architect), please bring them along or have them contact us directly to coordinate your lighting plans with the rest of your project selections.
Showroom meetings offer the most in lighting resources and information, but on site visits can be scheduled by contacting one of our team members directly. Give us a call, and let’s start shining some light on the subject. 412-242-7050
The more information you can provide to our team the better.
Some questions to consider before starting your lighting search:
- How big is your room?
- How tall are your ceilings?
- What are your table/kitchen island dimensions? (if hanging a fixture above)
- What style are you looking for? Modern, Traditional, Bold, Subtle, Industrial, Etc.
- What metal finishes do you want? Satin Nickel, Chrome, Brass, Bronze, Etc.
- Are you keeping true to a historic period or style?
- What’s your budget?
- Is the junction box (electrical power) staying in place or able to be relocated?
- What are your electrical deadlines? It is not mandatory, but so much better to have selections made prior to final placement of junction boxes and electrical.